Re: dependency problems with gnome

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 02:10:29AM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Ian Wienand <ianw@ieee.org> writes:
>
> >   gnome-panel: Depends: libgnutls5 (>= 0.5.9-1) but 0.5.6-1 is to be
> >   installed
> >   gnome-session: Depends: libgnutls5 (>= 0.5.9-1) but 0.5.6-1 is to be
> >   installed
>
> > is this a known problem?
>
> Not a problem with these packages. But your mirror isn't up to date.

OK I am an idiot, everything worked this afternoon.

For some reason, the panel and various menu's have defaulted to this
hideous ArnoldBoecklin font.  I can find one reference to this
happening to someone else via google, but no real resoultion.

also on login i get an error

"An error ocurred while loading or saving configuration information
for gnome-settings-daemon. Some of your configuration settings may not
work properly."

i've tried the resolutions given in this list (remove .gconf
directory) but no luck.

-i
ianw@ieee.org
http://www.wienand.org