Re: GNOME 2.1.x is not ready for Debian

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 04:54:28PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> things and better left alone. This means it is for people who know what
> to do with it, and how to handle it, not, like we are using it, for a

exactly. it is for people who know what to do when stuff breaks. if you
dont how to handle that, you shouldnt be using experimental. period. no
matter how cool gnome2 is. you can also use the woody backport to avoid
experimental and unstable altogether.

> Sure, you can, with a proper apt-get invocation, handle it correctly,

then handle it correctly. it works in experimental now, i dont think we
need to change.

--
gram