Re: Gnome 2.0 antialiased fonts (got it working)

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 02:53:38PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:
>
> > On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 08:31:23AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Well, i did restart the box and gnome was there again, but the font
> > selection preference has a tendency to freeze gnome. Is there a reason
> > for this, should i fill a bug report or investigate more ?
>
> This work correctly for others users, then I think you only have a
> configuration problem.

Funny, ...

I think more probably that the current gnome2 package are still buggy,
or maybe that they forgot to remove some buggy things of old packages,
as i only did install gnome2 from experimental (by hand over a slow
modem line) some weeks ago, and upgraded with my brand new adsl
connection yesterday, and did nothing else.

Where would the configuration problem come from, and how do i diagnose
it ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther