Re: libgsf-gnome-1?

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 07:47:27PM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) scribbled:
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 19:38:46 +0200, Marek Habersack wrote:
> >   gnumeric in experimental depends on it but I cannot find it anywhere on
> > auric - could somebody point me to some location where that library lies?
>
> It's awaiting intervention by the FTP masters (libgsf-gnome-1(-dev) are new
> packages that weren't built from the previous libgsf-1 source package);
> currently they can be found on auric in /org/ftp.debian.org/queue/new .
Thanks. Too bad they aren't accessible for normal users - do you have it
anywhere else, by chance? I would really appreciate it, since gnumeric
1.0.9-3 doesn't work correctly for me (it is missing schema entries in gconf
and the Preferences box is useless) - I want to test whether the new version
works fine before filling a bug on the current one.

TIA,

marek