Re: libgsf-gnome-1?

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 19:38:46 +0200, Marek Habersack wrote:
>   gnumeric in experimental depends on it but I cannot find it anywhere on
> auric - could somebody point me to some location where that library lies?

It's awaiting intervention by the FTP masters (libgsf-gnome-1(-dev) are new
packages that weren't built from the previous libgsf-1 source package);
currently they can be found on auric in /org/ftp.debian.org/queue/new .

HTH,
Ray
--
To this day we are still wondering what exactly it is, besides prices, that
Microsoft has innovated.