Re: libgtk2 png3 transition ... [2002-08-24]

>  mozilla-snapshot: Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>
>         mozilla-browser-snapshot
>         [exists only in unstable]

I've been told in #galeon that there are no working patches around
for new mozilla-snapshots and gtk2. (Neither freetype nor xft)
My tries in using the old patches havn't been successful. :-(

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
             The best things in life are free: Friendship and Love.