Re: Cannot install Gnome2 - broken dependencies ... more info.

Hi Davide,

Thanks for the response. I did take out that line from the sources.list
files and the 'apt-get update' went without error.

But now I am also getting the same error as Nath in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2002/debian-gtk-gnome-200208/msg00136.html

FYI: I installed Debian Gnome2 from experimental on Monday (Aug-5-2002)
on another system without a glitch.

Thanks for all the help.

-D