Re: gnome2 packages using scrollkeeper in postinst want to access the internet

<quote who="Christian Marillat">

> > So is the s/remote/local/ trick for the DTD in each of the XML files
> > that Christian uses (and which I stole) the correct thing to do? I know
> > that Christian has been filing bugs on those packages which don't do it,
> > but I don't know if there's a cleaner solution.
>
> My hack isn't the cleaner solution. This hack is only temporary and will
> be removed when xml catalog become available.

Cool - it's good fix in the mean time. Thanks!

- Jeff

--
   "I look forward to someday putting foo-colored ribbons on my homepage
   declaring 'port 25 is for spam', and 'just say no to the Spam Message