Re: Gnome 2 summary 28/05/2002

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 08:52, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 05:39:58AM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 01:18, Bastien Nocera wrote:
>
> > > Just so that people know, I have filed a wishlist bug for the packaging
> > > of gob2, and I'll package gob2 soonish, if the maintainer of gob doesn't
> > > manifest himself.
>
> > > #145803
>
> > gob2 uploaded to unstable.
> > I'll close the bug when it gets out of the queue.
>
> Huh?  The maintainer of gob most definately manifested himself in
> response to your e-mail (though apparently not with a CC to the BTS).
> Upstream asked for a delay before packaging it.
>
> Please also note that there exists a WNPP list.

Huh to you too. I haven't received a single mail either on the BTS,
personally or on this list from the maintainer (which I assume is the
same Mark Brown as you are).

I don't remember George asking for any delays in packaging gob2 either.

Call me stupid, but I acted out of genuine interest for the package. I'm
one these stupid people that use gob to program for GNOME, and had a
gob2 package sitting in my repository since the 20th of January.

Feel free to file a bug on the ftp to remove my package, or just take
over it when it will sit in unstable.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera