Re: install

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 21:59, Spiritchaser wrote:
> hey
> how do i install gnome2 from experimental ?
> like... is there a "big" package or i just need to select all packages ?
> could some1 gimme a apt-get install line ?
> tia

Add 'deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main' to
sources.list...

Then do a 'apt-get install gnome-session2 metacity gnome-panel2
gnome-terminal2 gnome-utils' and you'll have gnome2... Be carefull
though, packages might be very unstable (although I'm running them for
about 2 months now, and everything is *stable* (at least more stable
than gnome < 1.4 hehe))...

Even the nautilus tree view is working nowadays (and it's sweeeeeeet
:)).

Robin