Re: gnome hosed on sid

yes, the machine can resolve its hostname
and problem can be corrected through the hack i mentioned in the mail
basically, if i can somehow remove x-window-manager from session, and
instead get sawfish in session, the problem is solved.

in any case, another problem is that if i remove x-window-manager from
session and save my session, x-window-manager should not start again. but
that doesn't happen so with sid gnome.

--
Amardeep Singh