Re: XFT and GNOME 2

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 10:24:13AM +0100, Oliver Grawert wrote:

> with this settings in /etc/X11/Xftconfig it works fine for me:

Aha! No wonder galeon-snapshot's menus looked so crap when I set
GDK_USE_XFT :)

I couldn't fiddle since I didn't know where to find documentation on it
(and I was in a hurry, so I just went back to Galeon 1.2 :)

I've taken what you mentioned and just plonked it in ~/.xftconfig
instead, since that's included by /etc/x11/Xftconfig.

Thanks!

   Vince

--
    Vincent Ho
loki@internode.on.net

Every complex problem is a simple hierarchy of simple problems.