Gnome 1 repackaging status

If you have read the thread on -devel, you know I have begun to
repackage the core Gnome 1 packages for sid. Despite what had been said,
it is not a difficult task, but it is taking very much time, as there
are many many files to check. And while having a bit of time currently,
I have not that much time, and I prefer to spend it in tasks more
valuable to the project.
I'm very sorry to stop now for people who were hoping these packages
would arrive soon, and I hope they have found alternate solutions
suitable for their needs.

Regards,