Xchat 1.9 packages

Hi, I'm really happy to announce that I've just uploaded to
http://auric.debian.org/~evo the long time awaited Xchat 1.9.5 packages!
They work pretty well, even if there are still some gotchas:

- I didn't merge the debian patches yet (I still have to se if they are
  needed now).
- Perl and Python are now plugins and the code is really changed: I'm
  Ccing the authors of Perl scripts shipped in the package, they should
  update their scripts to work with new xchat, otherwise they won't
  work!
- Zvt support seems still broken (it's not the only bug, please read
  /usr/share/doc/xchat-common/README_FIRST).
- Xchat now uses a $HOME/.xchat2 directory, so users will have to redo
  their setup. (Oh, please note that xchat-gnome is gone, xchat replaces
  it)

Why I'm not uploading it to experimental or unstable? Because Xchat 1.9
is still a beta, with a lot of bugs, so if you find some problem please
*DON'T* report it with our BTS, but contact upstream author or ask on
xchat-discuss mailing list (see www.xchat.org for info).
I'd like to receive feedback from people about the packaging, I'm pretty
sure to have missed something, so please test them and let me know your
thoughts about them.
Thanks in advance and .. happy ircing!

Cheers,
--