Re: Evolution 1.2 in sid

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 01:22:27PM -0500, christophe barbe wrote:

> > > I seem to remember this being mentioned either in the ximian FAQ or
> > > knowledge base somewhere.
>
> You can.
> Have you check in the incomming mails server settings ?
> I don't use eveolution to do the MTA job but trying to add a new
> incomming server I see a 'remember my password' option.

Mmm, i thought i checked this one at the begining, but it appears not
so, will see if it solves my problem.

That said, why does it remember the password some times if i did not
check this ?

> > Ok, i will search for it, it is rather anoying, that and the fact that
> > you cannot erase mails you told it to erase, they will just be barred
> > and stay there, unless you specify erase on exit, and even then it does
> > not work all the times.
>
> You can.
> In the view menu, check 'hide deleted messages' (translated from French
> so it can be slightly different).

Well, i don't wish to do that.

I want the message i deleted appearing like they do now, but have an
option to trully delete them or something such, but there don't seem to
exist a 'empty the trashcan' like command.

Friendly,

Sven Luther