Re: Gnome 2 installation from sid: gnome: Depends: xscreensaver-gnome but it is not going to be installed

I think I've just found my problem.

I only had an unstable mirror in my sources.list.  However when I added a
testing source, then it found libcapplet0.

It makes me wonder why
1)  libcapplet isn't in the unstable distribution
2)  that libcapplet is version 1.4.  Should it be version 2.x instead?

Anyhow, gnome is installing but maybe there's still some fixing that needs to
be done.

wilmer