Re: [desktop] Please read the vFolder spec [Was: why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks]

<quote who="Chris Lawrence"/>

> Here's the menu rewrite plan in a nutshell:

  8< snip the good stuff 8<

Great, this looks awesome. Thanks! It will be very cool to have complete,
internationalised menus in Debian.

> - GNOME2 and KDE 3.1 can deal with these .desktop files the same way
>   they deal with any other .desktop file.  (However, I don't believe
>   this is the ideal situation, but it works until better steps are
>   taken.)

(What would you prefer here? Is there something we can work on between
Debian, GNOME, KDE and freedesktop to satisfy your needs?)

- Jeff

--
   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.