Re: galeon-snapshot ?

Hi Sven,

I've made the mozilla-browser and libnspr debs available at:

http://gandalf.psych.umn.edu/~nelson/debian

Unfortunately I didn't install the psm stuff at the time, and don't have
that deb. :(

Still, this should get the current galeon-snapshot running for you.
You'll need to reinstall both of these packages every time you do an
update though. :/

Mark