Re: status of gnome2 transistion

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 12:11:04AM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Le Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 05:04:31PM +0200, Christian Marillat ?crivait:
> > > If I understand correctly he want you to move sawfish and
> > > gnome-termainal in experimental with a 2 suffix and let gnome1 version
> > > in unstable.
> >
> > We are still waiting for the ctte decision.
>
> > We really shouldn't. Please put Gnome 2 packages without any *2 suffix
> > in experimental and let's do it.
>
> I'm waiting for the next 2.1.0 tarballs (should be release today) to
> start new uploads without the 2 suffix in experimental.

are you going to upload gnome-terminal, sawfish, and rep-gtk to
experimental and either upload the gnome1 versions to unstable or let
somebody else take care of it?

also, my original email listed some other maintainers (Joe Drew
[gedit], Davide Puricelli [gnome-media2, eog2], Takuo KITMAE
[nautilus2]). are you all getting ready to upload to experimental
without the *2?

--
gram