Re: About workspaces "poll", Sawfish and libzvt.

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 03:32:05PM -0700, Michael Toomim wrote:
> >You are right. But then I am faced with other problems: That
> >workspace-applet of Gnome 2 do not fscking show those viewports. It
> >shows only one viewport of each workspace.
>
> If you want to use gnome2, then don't use the viewport hack.  Instead,
> give yourself 1 viewport with multiple workspaces, and use the gnome2
> workspace-switcher applet to arrange your workspaces in a grid.

Why not do something more sane like hack the viewport functionality into
the existing workspaces?  I know lisp isn't easy to work with, but it
wasn't that hard to make a few changes of a similar nature.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>      You're entitled to my opinion

<treke|home> bleh. suspend, kernel panic. same difference