Re: Need volunteers to reproduce a gnome-terminal bug

Le mercredi 24 juillet, à  22h23 Christian Marillat a ecrit :

> Hi,
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/154041
>
> Beware the page size is 132KB
>
> This bug is related to wrong display of various thinks.
>
> 1) A simple "cat foo" where foo is a big file render the file
> completely unreadable.

It happens to me sometimes, gnome-terminal2 seems to suffer less
from it but it's still there :/

> 2) Running aptitude or other curses programs don't clear empty
> areas of the screen.

the same here, once it's durty nothing can clean it.
I have the problem sometimes on my own computer and nearly all
the time on 10 others that are shared by members of a student
association

--
aurelien

------
--
 le 1 impliquant le premier
 -+- J *A* in Guide du Petit Joueur: Comptez pas sur moi -+-