Re: Gnome 2 transition

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 19:24, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>   But... will it happen in one fell swoop before the migration / integration
>   parts are ready? Putting that on testing users would be bad.

I've just filed a dummy release-critical bug against libgnomeui-0, which
will ensure that GNOME 2 doesn't get installed into testing until the
bug is closed - i.e., until we're sure it's ready. This should take care
of your concern.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee