Re: scrollkeeper-update fails on several packages

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 09:41:44 -0400, Stephen Gran wrote:
> That was my assumption - that scrollkeeper wouldn't load them because
> there was something wrong with them.  Unfortunately, like I said, I
> don't know much about scrollkeeper or xml.  Any way to fix this?

Yes: read up on XML and scrollkeeper :-) Writing a proper OMF file isn't
that difficult;
http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/documentation/writing_scrollkeeper_omf_files/
tells you just about everything you need to know.

> Should I report these as bugs?

Yes. To the BTS please, against the packages whose OMF files don't validate.

HTH,
Ray
--
"Text processing doesn't matter."  Fortran.
	Larry Wall on common fallacies of language design