Re: scrollkeeper-update fails on several packages

This one time, at band camp, Christian Marillat said:
> >> "SG" == Stephen Gran <gashuffer09@comcast.net> writes:
>
> > Hello all,
>
> Hi,
>
> [...]
>
> > Any suggestions/comments?
>
> Read again those error messages.
>
> > OMF file [/usr/share/omf/bug-buddy/bug-buddy-C.omf] does not validate against ScrollKeeper-OMF DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
>
> This mean that a lot of omf files are incorrect.
That was my assumption - that scrollkeeper wouldn't load them because
there was something wrong with them.  Unfortunately, like I said, I
don't know much about scrollkeeper or xml.  Any way to fix this?
dpkg-reconfigure doesn't help, and just looking through the files in
question, I don't see anything obvious (althought not knowing what I'm
looking for, this probably doesn't prove much).  Ah wait a minute --
it looks like there are problems that I didn't see:

busybox:/home/steve# scrollkeeper-install -v /var/lib/scrollkeeper/ /usr/share/omf/bug-buddy/bug-buddy-C.omf
Registering /usr/share/omf/bug-buddy/bug-buddy-C.omf
OMF validation error: Element resource content doesn't follow the DTD
Expecting (creator+ , maintainer* , contributor* , title , date , version* , subject* , description? , type* , coverage* , format , identifier , language , relation , source* , rights*), got (title creator contributor subject type format identifier language )
OMF validation error: Element creator was declared #PCDATA but contains non text nodes
OMF validation error: No declaration for element person
OMF validation error: No declaration for element firstname
OMF validation error: No declaration for element lastname
OMF validation error: No declaration for element email
OMF validation error: Element contributor was declared #PCDATA but contains non text nodes
OMF validation error: No declaration for element person
OMF validation error: No declaration for element firstname
OMF validation error: No declaration for element lastname
OMF validation error: No declaration for element email
OMF validation error: Element subject was declared EMPTY this one has content
OMF validation error: Element subject doesn't carry attribute category
OMF validation error: No declaration for element category
OMF file [/usr/share/omf/bug-buddy/bug-buddy-C.omf] does not validate against ScrollKeeper-OMF DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd
Unable to register /usr/share/omf/bug-buddy/bug-buddy-C.omf

Should I report these as bugs?  If so, would you prefer I use the BTS,
or bug-buddy?  Versions:
ii  libscrollkeeper0 0.3.10-2
ii  scrollkeeper     0.3.10-2
Thanks for all your help,
Steve
--
Humans are communications junkies.  We just can't get enough.
		-- Alan Kay