Re: Problems building gnome-control-center2

Em Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:57:05 +0200, "Christophe Fergeau"
<christophe.fergeau@laposte.net> escreveu:

> The missing file looks like a header file which is autogenerated from an idl
> file using orbit-idl-2. cvs.gnome.org seems dead atm so I can't check if an
> idl file with the same name exists in gnome-control-center.

I could not find an idl file... what I've done was compiling my cvs version
on my unstable system and then copying the missing file to the debian/
directory of the package and copying it before building, through debian/rules:

build-stamp:
        dh_testdir

        cp debian/GNOME_SettingsDaemon.h gnome-settings-daemon/

        $(MAKE) -j 2

        touch build-stamp

Yes, that's an ugly hack, but it works for now, that's what matters =D

Thank you,

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>