Problems building gnome-control-center2

Hello friends,

I'm doing a backport of all gnome2 debs to woody for my personal use
and perhaps will make them available for general use. I have an almost
complete Gnome2 running on my Woody box now. I'm just finishing the
building of gnome-applets2 right now.

I have problems building gnome-control-center2, though:

In file included from gnome-settings-daemon.c:35:
gnome-settings-daemon.h:33: GNOME_SettingsDaemon.h: No such file or directory
gnome-settings-daemon.c:50: GNOME_SettingsDaemon.h: No such file or directory
make[3]: ** [gnome-settings-daemon.o] Erro 1
make[3]: ** Esperando que outros processos terminem.
In file included from factory.c:3:
gnome-settings-daemon.h:33: GNOME_SettingsDaemon.h: No such file or directory
make[3]: ** [factory.o] Erro 1

apt-file, dpkg and `find' on all source packages I have could not find
this file. Any hints?

Also, gnome-applets2 Build-Depends on libzvt2-dev. I had to change that
to libzvt2.0-dev.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>