Re: metacity-setup .debs

[ This should really be on -mentors... ]

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 23:56, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> His upstream is not quite up to scratch. The intltool programs aren't
> supposed to be in the tarball. They should be generated from their .in
> counterpart by configure.

Ok.  In that case, they should probably be deleted by the upstream
Makefile's 'clean' target, which his debian/rules should call.  If
upstream doesn't delete them in 'make clean', then Ian should just
remove them in the debian/rules clean target manually.

That way they won't end up in the diff (which is generated by
dpkg-source *after* the 'clean' target is called, under a normal
invocation of dpkg-buildpackage).

> As for config.guess and config.sub, I really don't know.

They should be part of the upstream source, I promise :)