sawfish-2.0-3 warp-cursor-to-window?

Hi,

At first, I thought sawfish2 was having focus problems (enter only),
but now it seems that warp-cursor-to-window has changed, or is broken.

Try:

    $ sawfish-client
    user> ,describe warp-cursor-to-window

    Compiled Function: (warp-cursor-to-window W #!optional X Y)

    Move the mouse pointer to position (X, Y) relative to the client window
    associated with object WINDOW.

    If X and Y are nil, then the pointer is moved to a default position, as
    specified by the user.

    user> (warp-cursor-to-window (current-window) 10 15)
    ()

I'm using something like this in my named-windows-cycle commands
(cycle all emacses, terminals, browser windows, etc).  Has anything
changed?

Greetings,
Jan.

--