Re: Problems with gnome-panel2

Hi ..

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 10:02:08AM +0100, rob wrote:
[Errors by running gnome-panel (GNOME2).]
>> But the problem stays.
>>
>> I have up-to-date Debian/Sid, so bonobo-versions 2.0.0-1 among others.
>> Any suggestions or more info I should provide ?
>I got this error before I discovered it's not enough just to add experimental
>to apt.sources you also need to tell apt to use packages from experimental.
>In /etc/apt/preferences (create it if you don't have it) add these
>lines.
>Package: *
>Pin: release a=experimental
>Pin-Priority: 1000

This helped with gnome-panel :) but not with eog2 and nautilus*.
I'm not filing a bugreport, because, I do not know, what happened .. :(

It seemes, that there are some problems with the gnome2-libs, but I
can't say what! Thats weird.

	Regards

		Jan
--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..