Re: Gnome 2 summary 27/06/2002

Eric Dorland wrote:

apt-cache show still shows me glade 0.5.5 as the actual version of glade in sid. glade-gnome is 0.6.4 (source package glade-nonus).

Ummm, I don't see how that is possible. glade-gnome is provided by the
glade src package, not glade-nonus. The only package glade-nonus
provides is glade-gnome-db, but that package is now provided by
glade-gnome and glade-nonus will be removed eventually.

Sorry, my fault. apt-cache shows me two glade packages (and the ancient last, so the correct package scrolled offscreen). glade-nonus is gone now. (it was there this morning, but I played with experimental this afternoon).

glade-2 is available, too.

But C.Marillat's list is incorrect or misleading with respect to glade (IMHO).

    Christof