Re: snall nautilus2 problem

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 03:19:01AM +0900, Takuo KITAME wrote:
> JC> According to dselect (yes, people still use it - I do anyway):
>
> JC> nautilus2 recommends nautilus2-gtkhtml
> JC> nautilus2-gtkhtml does not appear to be available
> JC> nautilus2 suggests nautilus2-mozilla
>
> Waiting for ACCEPTED.

Guessing you mean nautilus2-gtkhtml.  Good to know this will fix itself
soon, thanks.

> JC> At least one of these things probably needs to exist and actually work, I
> JC> suspect.  =)  Suggest the gtkhtml package if nothing else for the moment
> JC> since at least that should compile.  (I couldn't get nautilus-mozilla from
> JC> CVS to compile even with gtk2 mozilla - I've been told this module is
> JC> obsolete.  I haven't tried to get nautilus working with galeon2 yet..)
>
> gtk2ed mozilla does not support xmlterm.
> I'll package another one, mozilla-snap-gtk2.

People actually use xmlterm?  *boggle*  It's very cool I'll grant you
that, but it's not very useful as a practical matter IMO.  I didn't notice
it was gone.

I'd appreciate the gtk2 snapshot version, especially if I can get the
associated stuff to make it very interesting to play with.  =)  Galeon2
sounds like it's nifty and integrating either with Nautilus will rock.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>            No conceit in my family

<Zoid> I still think you guys are nuts merging Q and QW. :P
<knghtbrd> Of course we're nuts.  Even John said so.  =>
<taniwha> Zoid: we're nuts, but we're productive nuts:)