Re: Loss of functionality in GNOME 2?

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 04:35:05PM -0400, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> For system load, I believe gnome-system-monitor (formerly procman) is
> the recommended applications.  The GNOME2 version isn't in Debian, tho.

Now it is in Debian, I think.  I see, that it is a
full-grown application which wants to use up a
large part of my screen space, isn't it?

Does anybody know, is there still an applet, which
can display the system load?  I really liked the tiny
CPU-load/memory usage/swap usage thingy.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)