Re: Gnome 2 summary 08/06/2002

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 07:13:55PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > I realize that.  I'm more interested in whether or not the few bizarre
> > buglets have been fixed or not, since they are what make gdm so ... fun?
>
> I think that's why we have these:
>
>   http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gdm2/ChangeLog

I've been through the changelog about twice.  I don't know what was
causing the weird behaviors I have seen exactly (I cannot even reproduce
at will) and frankly the changelog between here and there is not
insignificant.  I'd be better off with a diff (easily made) or compiling
the thing and seeing if I can break it.  The latter is probably most
useful to Gnome.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>          If this sig were funny...

The sourceforge approach is to place all of the projects in some bland
"open source surburbia", where all of the houses are alike, with only the
colors and minor style variations (which building plan was used for which
particular house) are allowed by the restrictive covenants and local
zoning laws.  Sourceforege is the open source equivalent of the
subdivision in the movie "Edward Scissorhands".
        -- Terry Lambert