Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: libgnome-canvas2-0 built again without glade support (powerpc)]]

On Sat, 2002-04-13 at 19:32, Christian Marillat wrote:
> >> "BN" == Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net> writes:
>
> > Hi,
>
> Hi,
>
> > I thought I already mentioned the fix, but obviously it wasn't for
> > libgnomeui.
>
> > Here is what I was sent. The problem was with libgnome-canvas, but the
> > same thing applies to libgnomeui.
>
> I don't understand, why this bug is only in ppc ?

Nope, it happens for every single architecture. I reckon only people
with PPCs actually use their machines for gnome2 stuff, like I do.

mips:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=libgnomeui&ver=1.114.0-1&arch=mips&stamp=1018073844&file=log&as=raw

sparc:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=libgnomeui&ver=1.114.0-1&arch=sparc&stamp=1018058847&file=log&as=raw

hppa:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=libgnomeui&ver=1.114.0-1&arch=hppa&stamp=1017867490&file=log&as=raw

They all are missing the glade plugin.

I hope you can fix this problem soon. Do you still want me to file a bug
for it ?

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera