[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: libgnome-canvas2-0 built again without glade support (powerpc)]]

Hi,

I thought I already mentioned the fix, but obviously it wasn't for
libgnomeui.

Here is what I was sent. The problem was with libgnome-canvas, but the
same thing applies to libgnomeui.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net
Bastien Nocera wrote:

Can you help out on this problem ?

This is a known bug in libtool 1.4.2 (it doesn't work with $(DESTDIR) builds correctly). I have no idea why they haven't released a new version that fixes the bug (the last release was on September 11th -- over 6 months ago). You might be best off rerunning libtoolize on the package as part of the build. We should try and prod the libtool people into making a 1.4.3 release which fixes this problem ...

James.