Re: Nautilus item count

On 25 Feb 2002 18:32:43 +0100
Robin Putters <rputters@hotpop.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 09:12, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> > is there any way to have debs of it installed by now? I mean, a repository?
> > I saw it on queue/new, but it's quite impossible to resolve all those
> > dependencies =P
> >

> apt-get install nautilus1.1 works for me..
great! I didn't notice 'till now but it seems like it entered unstable, you're
right, I'm gonna install it tonight =), thanks

btw, I'm porting some of my apps to gtk2 and man, it is great stuff!
gtk_dialog and gtk_text and pango are very nice!

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>