Re: Nautilus 1.1.5-1

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 19:09, Robin Putters wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 17:59, Bastien Nocera wrote:
>
> > You're running an alpha version of Nautilus and it's not working ? What
> > a surprise !
> >

> Well, that's very helpfull.. Believe it or not, some developers actually
> like success/failure stories..  If a package only works on the
> developers machine, it's not much use..
>
> Again, thank you for your help
> Robin

I use nautilus cvs myself, but complaining about an alpha version not
working, and not providing a better description of "Doesn't work" is a
waste of the developers' time.

Get more information about the bug, see if your problem might already
have been fixed by checking Nautilus' Changelog in CVS, and then report
the bug.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera, who fixes his Nautilus bugs himself
http://hadess.net