Someone working on gnome_test_specs

Hi there,

from news.gnome.org:

 hey guys, there has been a new module added to cvs.gnome.org called
 'gnome_test_specs' - this is a test bed which enables the user to run
 tests, record the results, and generate metrics from the results -
 there are test suites included covering
 Nautilus/Evolution/Interoperability/Installation/Gnome Core
 Components...totalling around 2000 test cases.....with more to be
 added soon - you'll also find test spec. documents written for each
 test suite, they are written from a Solaris point of view, but the
 tests themselves are mostly generic - also, the module totals 5.6MB -
 please feel free to check this module out, and run some tests!!
 Comments are always welcome, you'll find my mail address in the
 Maintainers file... - thanks, enjoy!!!! ;-) Peter.....

Anyone working on this!? IMHO that could improve Debian, too. Think of
the quality boost, is our users start defining test cases for
unusual behavior ...

Bye
  Christian

--