Re: gtk-1.3 c.s. on debian

    Changwoo> But the same program is already packaged as pkg-config
    Changwoo> and its source package is pkgconfig.

Oh, crud.  Thanks for letting me know.  I searched for pkgconfig
at packages.debian.org, but only on the package names; I assumed
nobody would change the name like that.

I've removed the package I uploaded from Incoming, and I will
re-upload my other packages and make them build-depend on pkg-config
instead.

Thanks for that, and my apologies.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters J and B and the number 7.
"A baloo is a bear."