Re: gtk-1.3 c.s. on debian

    Christian> Ben Gertzfield is working on glib and gtk. When glib
    Christian> will be available I'll upload pango and Gnome2
    Christian> libraries.

There were some serious problems with libtool 1.4 and building Debian
packages; I've had to use a hacked version Owen provided me (stored at
http://nausicaa.interq.or.jp/~ben/fixed-libtool.sh) to build glib
et al.

I've actually got pango packages working as well, and will upload them
along with glib 1.3.8. They're almost done, and I'd rather just save
you the work from doing the hacking I had to do (I also had to munge
/etc/pango/pango.modules because it had debian/tmp stuff in it).

GTK+ 1.3 will wait until tomorrow.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters V and S and the number 19.
"Bill Gates is a talented evil man."