Re: GNOME 1.4 Status

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 17:41:07 -0700,
Ossama Othman <ossama@doc.ece.uci.edu> said:

    > Hi, I've been trying to build the new imlib 1.9.10 debs,
    > but I keep getting "unknown substitution warnings" for the
    > "$(shlibs:Depends)" substitution in the imlib1 "Depends"

Your pattern in debian/imlib1.files only works when there are
single digits, but now the third number is double digits. Change
the pattern to

usr/lib/libImlib.so.[0-9]*.[0-9]*.[0-9]*

and the library will be installed and the shlibdeps won't fail.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr.
mailto:epg@pobox.com <*> jabber:pretzelgod@jabber.org

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by
 those who have not got it."
 --George Bernard Shaw