Re: Gnome mini-freeze...

Hi Erik,

> Unfortunately, there is another problem which may be even bigger,
> and that is the gettext problem Christian brought up. I don't
> know what we're going to have to do here. I doubt we can expect
> upstream to resolve the issue anytime soon.
>
> If it's decided that NMUs are appropriate, i can get all these
> done in a day, if necessary (i'm lucky enough to be paid to work
> on Debian).

Until now I had no time to look into this problem.
I guess gnome-utils will be affected, too.

As I will be away until next week-end I will not be able to
fix this quickly.  If you want to help me out with this,
a NMU of yours for the gnome-utils package would be welcome.

Otherwise I will try to do something about it next week.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)