Re: dhelp exposure

>>>> "ACPI" == Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> writes:

ACPI> Greetings,

Hi,

ACPI> When I started to use Debian, a few really neat features grabbed my
ACPI> attention, from the packaging tools to documentation centralization.
ACPI> Most pertinent to this list, I really like the way Debian's menu
ACPI> system makes it into every window manager and desktop environment
ACPI> around, e.g. it is included in the GNOME main menu, so newbies like my
ACPI> new grad students can quickly come up to speed on all of the wonderful
ACPI> applications installed in the system.

Good idea. Gnome 1.4 will use scrollkeeper. From the README :

This is the Scrollkeeper Open Documentation Cataloging System.

The following modules are included:

Scrollkeeper_cl, the Content List handling system in the cl subdir.

Scrollkeeper_toc, the Table Of Contents extraction utility from DocBook files in
the toc subdir.

http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/

Christian