Switching back to Debian Gnome.

Ok, mixing Helix Code/Ximian with "testing" has been broken for me for too long now.

Apparently removing spidermonkey.helixcode.com from apt.sources isn't enough... (And I'm not sure how update-alternatives comes into play?) What can I do to force the package system to install curent versions of packages when alternate vendors versions are already installed, but not available?  Even if I go back to Ximian later, this would be nice to know.

Please CC me, as I am not subscribed.

ps. I looked over the archives, and while this isn't new, I havn't seen any verified solutions.  Has this changed or have I missed something?  BTW, don't get me wrong, Helix Code has rocked in the past.

Thanks,
	Adrian.