Re: Woody source frustration!

>>>> "ACPI" == Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> writes:

[...]

ACPI> So gnome-core depends on libcapplet0, but you can remove the
ACPI> gnome-control-center binary package dependency on gnome-core?

I've moved gnome-control-center from depends to suggests.

ACPI> Looking at it the other way, can someone have these capplets from gnome-core
ACPI> installed without gnome-control-center?  If not, maybe the gnome-core binary
ACPI> should depend on gnome-control-center...

I'v added the gnome-control-center in suggests.

Christian