Re: I have no time

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 04:22:51PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:

> [...]
>
> RH> If Peter doesn't come up rapidly with a clear solution & explanation, I
> RH> think that we should force things a bit. Helix has done a great job and I
> RH> think that we simply should take the helix source packages on their site,
> RH> change the control file, the changelog, the version and upload their
> RH> packages in our archive. Peter will gladly accept any patches you do to
> RH> the files in the debian directory... he's still very cooperative with us.
> >>
> >> Some packages need work :
> >>
> >> gnome-core
> >> sawfish
> >> librep9
> >> repgtk
>
> PT> What work? I can't fix bugs without bug reports. :)
>
> You know the Debian  BTS ?
>
> There are more than 100 bugs against gnome-core packages ...

And I'm assuming that by saying 'Some packages need work', you have
identified some specific bugs in the Helix GNOME packages that still
exist. What have you found? Simply pointing me at the Debian BTS
doesn't do much good - I have searched through it, and have fixed (to
my knowledge) the bugs that apply to my packages. If bugs still exist,
then they are things that I overlooked.

The vast majority of bugs against the gnome-core packages are either
problems in the upstream source or things that have already been
fixed.

Peter