Re: Debian and GNOME, partnership with Helixcode?

Rafael Laboissiere said:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 05:52:03PM +0100, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
>
> > Who's currently working this path? Are there people from GNOME in
> > Debian currently?
>
> Justin Maurer <justin@debian.org> is listed in both pages
> http://www.helixcode.com/about/team.php3 and
> http://www.debian.org/devel/people.

What are we trying to do here?  Looking for Debian maintainers and GNOME
developers?  If so I am one of them, although in a much minor role.

Justin and I worked together on slashapp, I haven't heard from him in a
long while.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>