Re: Debian and GNOME, partnership with Helixcode?

Previously Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	I assisted today to a conference by Miguel de Icaza here in Madrid,
> it seems he is running a new business namde Helixcode
> (http://www.helixcode.com) which will be working for GNOME. In the
> conference he said that the GNOME developers do not want to make debian
> packages because "they are too difficult". But he also did not understand
> why distributions carry out old version of GNOME.

Miguel seems a bit out of touch with the reality of making a
distribution, I've talked with him about that before..

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |