Re: Woody source frustration!

>>>> "ACPI" == Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> writes:

ACPI> Hello,

Hello,

ACPI> First, I would like to apologize for my messages to this list last
ACPI> week.  The intentions behind them were good, and I still think most of
ACPI> the content of the posts was useful, but I definitely crossed the line
ACPI> from constructive criticism to unnecessarily harsh flaming.  After
ACPI> all, we are all volunteers here.  Please accept my apology.

Accepted.

Now I need to know, if you can build the gnome-core package without gtkhtml ?

Christian