Re: Problem with applets

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Andrew Ruthven wrote:

Heh, in reply to my own message I've solved my problem.  gnome-panel
wasn't installing /etc/CORBA/servers/panel.gnorba for some reason.  After
installing that (of course, after I'd installed all the various lib's by
hand so I could do more debugging) I copied the file in by hand and
hey-presto it all works.

See ya!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand